Stir-fry Chinese Rice Cake
1pckt Chinese Dried Rice Cake
3 Chinese Black Mushroom ( cut into thin slices )
5tbsp Crispy Fried Shallot
1/3cup Dried Shrimps
2tbsp Chopped Garlic
150g Pork ( cut into cubes )
Corriander leaves ( keep some for garnishing )
3tbsp Light Soya Sauce
3tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
3tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Soak dried rice cake for 24 hours before using. Wash and drain.
- Wash and pat dry dried shrimps . Heat up a non-stick pan on medium-low heat . Add in dried shrimps and stir-fry till dry before adding 2 tbsp of cooking oil .
- Fry dried shrimps till crispy and golden brown. Dish up and leave aside to cool
- In the same pan, stir fry mushroom over medium heat till cooked and add in 1/2 tbsp of light soya sauce . Stir-fry for furthrt 3 minutes. Remove from heat , dish up and leave aside to cool
- Heat up a non-stick wok. Add 3tbsp cooking oil , pour in the chopped garlic and fry till garlic starts to turn golden brown.
- Add in pork , fry for another 5 minutes . Pour in drained rice cake and fry , stirring constantly . Add in seasoning except for water . Stir-fry for further 5 minutes . Add water and continuing stirring , making sure that each piece of rice cake is coated with the sauce .
- Stirring constantly till the sauce are thicken. Add in pre-fried dried shrimps, mushroom and corriander leaves . Stir for further 5 minutes
- Remove from heat . Dish up and garnish with crispy fried shallot and corriander leaves . Yummy !!! Enjoy your Stir-fry Chinese Rice Cake ...