Cobwebs covering my blog .... help ... lol .... its been days since I write anything. Feel so lazy to write lately, my demanding job is taking up a lot of my time . Sigh................. now that Ryan has started to learn how to stand , its a big thing to me though. I am proud of him ..heehee..
I was doing some spring cleaning when I found some tuna and sardines which I have bought earlier this year planning to make my own tuna sandwich . Gosh , its been a while since I make this. I simply love the taste of it... Words can't describe the taste of this tuna sandwich till you really taste it .
Deliciously yummy ..........
2 cans Tuna Chunks in Water ( drain and mash )
1 can Sardine ( mash with sauce )
2 Big Onion ( cut into cubes )
1 Tomato ( Sliced )
6 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Sugar
4 Lime ( adjust to your own liking )
- Remove bone from sardine and mash till fine. Keep sauce for later use .
- Combine mashed tuna, sardine and onion in a bowl. Add in mayonnaise and sugar . Mix till well combine . Adjust sugar to your own taste .
- Add in lime juice and mix till all well combine and chill over-night
- Spread margarine on loaf bread and toast it with the margarine side facing down on a non-stick pan till brown .
- Spread the tuna filling on the bread and top with a slice of fresh tomato or cucumber .
Enjoy ..... waiting to hear your comments ... lol ;)