2 pcs Chicken Whole Leg (L shape chicken thigh and drumstick )
200g Pork Belly
2tbsp Oyster Sauce
1tbsp Soya Sauce ( adjust to own taste)
1tbsp Worcestershire Sauce ( adjust to own taste )
2tsp Mixed Herbs
1tbsp Honey ( for coating the chicken at final 5 minutes of baking )
1tsp Fine Salt ( for sprinkling )
- Preheat oven at 220C. Lined roasting pan with aluminium foil .
- Clean chicken and pat dry with kitchen towel. Using a sharp knife , cut 3 slits on the chicken whole leg.(I have cut the "L" shape thigh into 2 parts for easier cooking as I do not have a big roasting pan )
- Clean the pork belly, pat dry and cut into bite sizes .
- In a clean bowl, mix all the remainder ingredients except for salt , pepper and honey . Mix well .
- Rub the mixture on the chicken and pork. Remember to spare 2 tbsp of the sauce in the bowl for later use .
- Place the chicken thigh and pork on a lined roasting pan. Make sure to leave space between pieces . Sprinkle with pepper and salt .
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes . Make sure to flip the chicken and pork half way thru baking.
- In the remainder bowl with sauce, add in honey and stir well.
- After 20 minutes , remove pan from oven , flip the chicken pieces with the skin facing up , coat the honey mixture on the chicken and pork . Place it into the oven and bake for another 10 minutes .
- Remove pan from oven , place chicken and pork on serving plates. Scoop all the gravy left in the roasting pan into a small sauce pan.
- Heat up the sauce till its gluey or optionally you can heat up the gravy and add in cornstarch mixture . Pour the gravy over on the meat and serve with side dishes . Enjoy your meal yeah!!!!!!