August 4, 2011

CHICKEN CHOP

Boring day follow by boring task , everything seems to slow down. What a waste. Spice up my life whey ! Thats what came to my mind and I decided to walk straight to my "little " kitchen and start marinating the chicken thigh for tonites dinner .... yippeee   everyone is gonna have chicken chop for dinner .... ;)

Debone the chicken thigh is seriously not that easy , as I have to admit this no matter how much I love cooking . ;) ... so for guide on " how to debone chicken thigh " please click here .

Being a permanent " Big head prawn " , I have forgotten to bring my phone out to work today . Sigh... which means I can't post any photos for my chicken chop just yet . Will update soon . Anyway , the chicken chop turn out to be a hit. Guess what , the chicken clear out in 15 minutes time .. Gosh , thats real fast .LOL .

Well enough of blabbering , and get back to the recipe . ;)
Ingredients 
4pcs    Chicken Whole Thigh

Marinate :
4 tbsp   Worcestershire Sauce
4 tbsp   Soy Sauce
2 tbsp   Oyster Sauce
1 tsp     Sugar
1 tsp     Salt
1 tbsp   Ginger Juice

Side Dish
1           Carrot ( cut into cubes )
Mashed Cauliflower ( Refer to Mashed Cauliflower Recipe )
Mushroom Soup ( Refer to Mushroom Soup Recipe )


Method

  • Clean chicken thigh and debone . Pat dry the chicken thigh and marinate with the above marinate for 2 hours or preferably overnight ( I marinate mine overnight ) 
  • Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and pan fry the chicken over medium -low heat on both sides. 
  • Dish up and garnish with side dishes accompany with steaming hot creamy mushroom soup 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice....at least chicken chop for dinner...I have maggi goreng nia... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..... dats y abygails kitchen is always open for u babe ;)

    ReplyDelete