Recently I have learn to make full use of my oven to prepare part of my dinner dishes. I have always like Jamie Oliver's way of preparing food. Its so easy yet tasty . I was holding a strip of pork belly in my hand and was about to prepare last night's dinner . Doink...............I decided to use my oven again this time.
300g Pork Belly ( with or without skin )
2 tbsp Melted Butter
4 cloves Garlic ( chopped and mash finely )
1/2tsp Dried Oregano
1/2tsp Dried Rosemary
1/2tsp Dried Basil ( or 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil )
- Preheat oven to 225C and lined a roasting pan with aluminium foil .
- Rinse pork belly and chop into bite sizes ( you can opt not to chop it if u prepare this dish 1 1/2 hour before dinner time ) . Wash and pat dry .
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl . Rub the mixture into the pork belly covering all of the pork.
- Place meat onto roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes . Turn the meat and roast for further 20 minutes until meat is done.
- Serve immediately . Its a simple and yummy dish. Enjoy !!!!!!!
|This is how much my 1 year old baby Ryan loves this simple yet juicy pork belly dish ... Enjoy !!!!|