Trust me this is one " MUST TRY " recipe. Its easy to prepare and yummy . If u happen to have any last minute guest visiting, this will be a good choice. heeheee..................... Bibi Low simply love this bread pizza ....
6 slices Bread ( I use Gardenia White Bread )
6 slices Ham ( Chicken or Pork / Own preference )
1 cup Prego Spaghetti Sauce
1 cup Tomato Puree ( Canned / Homemade )
2 Capsicum ( sliced or cut into chunks )
2 Jalapeno Chili Pepper ( Optional ) ( sliced / cut into chunk )
2 tsp Paprika Powder ( Optional )
1 tbsp Crushed Oregano
6 Sausages ( slice )
6 Button Mushroom / Shiitake Mushroom
1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
1 tbsp Chooped Shallot
1 Onion ( slice )
2 Fresh Tomato
Mozarella Cheese / Cheddar Cheese ( Adjust to own liking )
- Preheat oven to 225 C
- Spread butter / margarine on one side of the bread and arrange it on a cookie tray or any rectangular baking tray.( to prevent the bread from soaking wet by the topping ) . Set aside
- Combine Prego Pasta Sauce and Tomato Puree in a saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat , Stirring occasionally . Add in oregano ( or parsely/ bay leaves ) and stir till boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp margarine in a wok. Saute chopped garlic and onion over medium heat till fragrant , add in capsicum , jalapeno chili pepper, sausages , mushroom and onion . Season with salt and pepper. Dish up and set aside.
- Place one slice of ham on each bread. spread precooked sauced on the ham. Spread the cooked sausages and toppings on the sauce. Top with a thick slice of fresh tomato on top.
- Cover with Mozarella or Cheddar Cheese , top with paprika powder ( optional ) and bake for 10 - 15 minutes till all the cheese melted.
- Your yummy bread pizza is ready to be served. Enjoy .... ;)