This is actually a very simple yet tasty dish . It took me less than 20 minutes to get it ready to be serve on the dining table . Simply irresistible dish . Try it yourself and you'll know what I mean . I remember getting this recipe from one of my very old recipe book , but I can't quite remember which book .I am so used to preparing this dish , I can't quite remember the exact amount of sauces and ingredients needed .
Stir Fry Butter Squids with Ginger and Garlic
300g Squid [ own preference ]
3cm Ginger [ chop coarsely ]
5pips Garlic [ peel and chop coarsely ]
Some chili padi [ optional ]
1tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/ Clean the squid and cut into bite sizes . Blanch squid in boiling water , strain and set aside .
2/ In a medium bowl , mix all ingredients for sauce and stir well to mix.
3/ Heat up 2 tbsp butter / margerine in a non-stick pan. Add in chopped ginger, garlic and chili padi. Stir fry at medium heat till fragarant. Add in squid and stir fry for further 5 minutes
4/ Add in the sauce and stir fry till well mix and simmer at medium low fire for another 3 minutes stirring constantly . Dish up and serve with rice .
Enjoy your Stir Fry Butter Squid with Ginger and Garlic !!!!
The happiest moment for a new blogger like me is when we actually receive award from our blog buddies. I am so happy today to learn about the award . I am so happy and glad to receive this two award from Anuja of Simple Baking. It really brightens up my day .
Rules for both the awards are :
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link them back.
2. Say some 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
4. Convey the blogger about the nomination.
Random facts about me :
1. I am always independent , thats me yay ;)
2. I am a fussy person, as in I like to see my kitchen clean and neat . No one dares to mess with it ;)
3. I am glad to be a mother of three
4. I love books fiction, non-fiction, recipe books... u name it all
5. I love to watch CSI , oh yeah very very much in love with that .
I would like to share this award with my beloved blogger :
1. Joyce of kitchen flavours
2. lena of frozen wings
3. Zoe of Bake for happy kids
4. Min of Min's Blog
I enjoy and love reading all their post . Wish everyone a wonderful day ahead !!!