April 2, 2012

My OFF Day : Beautifully ............

I hardly have time to really spend with my family lately . Makes me really treasure each and every minute of it. Last Sunday was a superb day, I get to spend the whole Sunday with Ryan and Nat at Mega Kidz Mid Valley. I love to watch Ryan climbing and running around like a little sheep . People around keep looking at him , maybe simply because he was wearing this cute little teddy legging ... Heehee... What's better way to celebrate April Fool's Day other than having a good time with my kids ...
Check out Ryan's latest smile ... I have no idea where he pick it up from , but it was rather hilarious tho. Everyone started laughing at him . LOL ... I just gotta mention about the order I was baking and decorating till 5.00 am in the morning the day before .
I simply love the fresh Daisy sitting on this cake. It cheers everyone up ... When my customer came to pick up  this cake, she can't stop looking at this cake . Beautiful was the only thing she keep repeating .
I still remember the nightmare of wrapping each and every stem with aluminium foil. Gosh , that was one task hard one . But the results is so worth my time and all ....
Day off , means lesser words more rest .......... So enjoy yourself yeah . Hope my post and picture will cheers you up too........


17 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable. Love Ryan's super cute smile.
    The cake is really beautiful. I can imagine lots of sweat and hardwork going into it. well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe, tq . Its was really hardwork with the cake . Buts its really worth the effort .

      Delete
  2. Hi Abbygail, your son's smile has melt my heart! And the cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie , tq for the compliment. I have to agree with you , Ryan's smile always win ... LOL

      Delete
  3. eileen@hundred eighty degreesApril 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

    Hi Abby, now I can understand why your lovely boy was the center of attraction. He is so adorable and with the "sexy' legging he is so likeable! Very pretty looking cake. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, I love to se baby Ryan in his teddy sexy legging. LOL. Tq for the compliment. My fellow bloggers really gives me a lot of courage to explore more baking skill and task ... LOL

      Delete
  4. your boy is really a cutie and also knows how to smile for the camera!! who's the little girl? you always impress me with your cakes, they are always so beautifully done, you say i'm ' cheong hei ' also got to tell you. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe, that little girl is Ryan's "stumble upon " little gf. She keep following Ryan everywhere he goes. LOL .... Tq so much .... you always know how to make my day ... Hahahahahahahahahahahah....

      Delete
  5. Ryan, your sexy bear butt.. Cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading more. Great blog post.Much thanks again. Want more. Pikdo is an Instagram Online Viewer that you can easily browse users, location, followers, hashtags, popular contents, statistics and much more. ...

    ReplyDelete