How's that sounds to you ? So I was thinking , hey why not , there is no limitation to making food. LOL... Since its going to be a yeast free pizza crust , I decided to be lazy . I use my new food processor instead of kneading it by hand . Smart eh ?.... shhhhhhhh..... Just to pamper myself once in a while . It turns out to be real crusty pizza, like how I always wanted it to be. ;) I will definitely make it again ..
Yeast Free Thin Crust Pizza
for Pizza Crust :
1cup Plain Flour
A pinch of Salt
1tbsp Olive Oil [ or Corn Oil ]
1tsp Double Action Baking Powder
for Sauce :
1 1/2cup Tomato Puree
1tsp Italian Seasoning
Salt , Sugar and Pepper to taste
Sausages/ minced meat /ham [any other meat of your choice ]
Chopped /thinly sliced Capsicum
Thinly sliced Onion
Mozarella Cheese / Cheddar Cheese /Any cheese
for the Crust :
- Preheeat oven to 250C.
- Mix flour , salt and double action baking powder . Add in olive oil mix well.
- Add in water and mix till form soft stretchable dough.
- Roll into thin dough and place on a greased or lined baking tray.
- Bake at preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Cook tomato puree over medium heat. Stirring occasionally till boil . Add in Italian Seasoning , salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over medium-low heat for another 5 minutes. Dish up and keep aside.
- Melt 1/2 tbsp butter in a wok/pan. Add in onion and fry at medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add in meat/sausages and stir-fry till cooked. Add in Capsicum .
- Add pepper and salt to taste. Dish up and keep aside.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on the baked crust . Add toppings on it and cover it with cheese . [ I am watching my waistline so I did flood my pizza with a thick layer of cheese ]
- Bake at preheated oven at 225C for 10-15 minutes until cheese melted and crust turns lightly brown.
- Hooray!!!... your pizza is ready to be served.